In 2022, you can view the posts you like on Instagram.
All posts where you have ever liked is in a special section.
How to see your favorite posts on Instagram
- Open your account in the lower right corner.
- Open the menu in the upper right corner.
- Go to the section “Your activity” below.
- Select the “Interactions” subsection (near the archive of posts).
- Find and open the “Likes” item.
- In the upper right corner, you can sort the order of publications from newest to oldest and vice versa;
- You can also specify the start and end dates for displaying the posts you like at the top;
- You can also save a post to Instagram.
What are the publications in this section?
In this section you can find your favorite photos and videos. That is, those publications that you have ever liked.
How to delete liked posts?
There is no way to hide them. You can only remove likes and they will disappear from the section.
How to view your favorite posts on Instagram from a computer? Where can I find the section?
There is no such section in the web version.
If the user closes the account and does not approve my application, will the publications from the section disappear?
Yes. If the user decides to close their profile on Instagram, then all the posts they like will disappear from your section.
Are the posts I liked visible to anyone other than me?
The Liked Posts section is only available to you.
What to do if the section “Like photos” disappeared on Instagram?
Sometimes after updating the application, this section disappears, but then returns again.